Paris Airshow 2017
Aequs Aerospace at Paris Air Show 2017:
- The International Paris Air Show celebrated its 52nd anniversary this year with the big movers and shakers in the aerospace and defense industry all attending the event. French President Emmanuel Macron launched the show at La Bourget. As ever, all the key players from the world of civil and military aviation were in the French capital. The show lived up to its expectation by showcasing the new technologies, capabilities, products and performance from the global majors. Undoubtedly, this was the biggest Air show of the world.
- The French Connection- As a part of the strategy to be closer to customers, Aequs made a turn towards France when it formalized the acquisition of SiRA, an SME, a subcontractor of Safran, Dassault and Thalès. Our logistics center in France supports delivery to Airbus, SAFRAN, UTAS and their subsidiaries.
- While SiRA had been a part of this illustrious air show for several years, this was the first time that Aequs Aerospace was introduced as a Global Aerospace Manufacturing company from India. The Paris Air Show hosted around 2355 exhibitors from 47 countries.
- Overall size of the stall (dimension) - 108 sq mtr (1200 Sqft approx); located in Hall 2B alongside all the global majors like Safran, Dassault, ADS Group, Bombardier, SABCA, Thales etc.
- Aequs Aerospace booth showcased it marque parts like Landing gear & Engine casing along with other precision components and structural parts.
- Visitors also watched the “Experience Zones” highlighting- Aequs Aerospace SEZ Virtual tour and the Virtual Product Showcase.
- Priyank Kharge, Minister of IT, Karnataka, visited the Aequs stall and interacted with Aravind Melligeri and team and was proud of the strides that the global company from India is taking at an international event. He tweeted: (Really proud of @AequsPvtLtd the Belagavi based precision engineering company in aerospace making its mark in the Paris Air Show.